Clarita loves them.
Magdalena always asks for seconds.
The Boli leaves the plate empty.
The recipe I’m sharing with you here is so delicious, easy and high in protein that I make it at least once a week.
– Salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, turmeric
– Cut and saute onions and garlic over medium heat until translucent.
– Add and stir sliced mushrooms.
– Add salt, pepper, cumin and every spice of your choice to taste.
– Cook until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Enjoy! If you try this recipe at home, snap a photo and tag #SorayasRecipe so I can see your beautiful creations.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Remember to subscribe to my newsletter to receive my latest posts and information about my yoga classes directly to your email. Subscríbe here
Facebook: Soraya B Sarcos
Pinterest: Soraya Sarcos
Snapchat: SorayaSarcos – I snap while I cook so go and follow me to get the recipes in real time before they make it to the blog! Videos stay up for 24 hours.